Monday, September 03, 2007

Gothica

I've been working on a project for the Gothica swap. Have you ever bitten off more than you could chew? Well I did this time! I thought I would make and entire "Gothic" book...telling a story!! I must have been crazy to think I could do all that on schedule!!!

As the cut of date loomed...I relized I was in over my head and made one of the covers into a "dangle" (I can't say 'dangelie' becaues it's too big for that).

So...here is the front...which will some day be the inside of either the front or back cover.....



And here is the back...which will one day be the front...or back of the book. Are you confused yet?



And here is the reason I can't finish the book....



I spent so much time figuring out how to sew this....I ran out of time to make all the inside pages!

4 comments:

Adriane said...

It's fabulous and wonderful and will be fantastic inclusion into our book... :)

Cheers,
Adriane

ArtsyMama said...

Gorgeous....just love it!!!!!!!
Great work:)
Kari

Michelle said...

It looks great! You can see my Gothika doll on my blog!

Judy Scott said...

wow this is sooooo gorgeous!