Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Baby Love




I've been feeling very uncreative these days...so I bought a "kit" from PoppyInk (http//www.poppyink.com), hoping to get that happy feeling back! I decided to make a little book about my "babies", Daisy and Dexter.




It was great to sit down and not 'think about it' for an hour...yet still have a little something I can add to as the mood strikes me.
The kit came with so many fun goodies to play with... I bought a coordinating kit so I could keep the theme going throughout the book! If you haven't checked out any scrapbook kits...do! Mine was way fun! I plan on using the beautiful papers as insparation in my ongoing, frustrating Photoshop learning curve.

Yay Kits!

1 comment:

Lisa H said...

Leave it to you and your bottomless talent to put a unique and delightful "spin" on that kit!
Inspiration can take any form and you really worked that pack-o-paper. Your "babies" are exquisite. Paper onward!
Lisa H.