Friday, April 13, 2007

Learning Photoshop...*@%#!



I'm trying to teach myself Photoshop. It's fun...but frustrating !!

This is the image i started with... it only took nine kabillion layers, brushes, and effects!!



This is how I'm feeling... It's lonely here in Santa Fe!! The only people I meet are in the check out line at Trader Joes or Target...and at this point, I know they think I'm nuts! Nobody should be as interested as I seem to be by their shopping habits. "Oh look"!, I enthuse pointing to an item in their cart. "I'm buying those dehydrated pineapple rounds too"!!

I'm hoping my future friend will see how much we have in common and suggest we retire to Starbucks to bond. Unfortunately, all they do is move an ever-so-tiny bit away and get involved with the counter display.

Le sigh....

3 comments:

michelle said...

hey deborah! good to see you back here. LOVE this piece! it's a time sink to learn digital on your own but it's the best way to discover cool things - at least that's what i tell myself. i'm on a slow learning curve but love doing it. you have done excellent work here - love seeing the before and after, very impressive! thanks for you sweet note today. i know my friend lisa has a friend for you to meet there....did she talk to you about it? she's sawy right now but wanted to get you hooked up. don't want you to be lonely. glad you are back in the swing online cuz i missed ya.

tiffini elektra x said...

This is so awesome! Holy cow - I adore it! A gazillion layers and not one to many. Fantastic colors and composition. It is rad. Sorry to hear about the lack of new people/friends. It so tough to meet new people when we are adults. Maybe there is a Santa Fa craft mafia or something like that. .

Ortrega Ahmadinejad said...

www.4shared.com/file/17810110/911d4cce/ahmadinejad_rice_end_2.html

www.4shared.com/file/17810111/e61a7c58/ahmadinejad_rice_end_1.html

www.4shared.com/file/17810238/afb61827/ahmadinejad_daniel_ortega.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/17818238/6a0230c8/1_ahmadinejad_message.html