Thursday, December 28, 2006

Moving Isn't Pretty



Believe it or not...this is the cutest image I have of my moving experience. The rest of the house is a mess and I'm not sure how I'll pull it together by Sunday when the movers arrive (yes, I'm moving on New Year's Eve)! It seems...the more I sort and pack...the bigger the mess!

Plus...Daisy isn't feeling well....





And Dexter is dirty and stinky





Both are not happy with all the packing..which suprises me. Usually, when the suitcases come out, they are very busy "packing" their toys!

We "hit the road" Monday morning and start the new movie Tuesday.

I think I need more boxes....

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Moving on New Year's Eve?!?! Yikes!!! Those little doggie faces would make it easier tho ;) I hope Daisy feels better... good luck with it all!

michelle said...

Happy New Year! Hope the settling in goes well.

jenny holiday said...

ohhhhh I could just melt....what lil characters!! ooooh!



xoxo Jenny