Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Best Birthday Present!



I've seen my name splashed 35' wide across movie screens more times I've ever cared to count...but this is the biggest thrill I've ever had! When I look at the gorgeous artwork in the rest of the book ....I can't help but think they made a mistake by including mine.

I feel such gratitude to be included in such a beautiful book about what I hold so dearly.

Here is my eeny attempt in full...



The funny thing is...all my friends and family can't understand why I'm so excited. They all say, "That's nice, but it's not like when your costumes were in (fill in the blank) or when you won (fill in the blank).

Only you, my friends, will understand my excitement!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deborah...i am so happy and excited for you. And i don't think they made a mistake....your artwork is fabulous!

Misty Mawn said...

That is wonderful! Huge congrats! The piece is lovely!!!!

ArtsyMama said...

Soooo cool! A HUGE congrats to you. Looks fab!!

michelle said...

Wow! Congrats girl! What a lovely gift to remember your artful life of 2006.
Huggin' ya.

tiffinix said...

How exciting an absolutly stunning piece! I love the way you did the botanical on the side. The whole thing really. . .beautiful!