Monday, November 27, 2006

November Favorites



Beautiful images from my Flicker Favorites. Isn't all that talent inspiring?

1. Heather Pink Stocking, 2. my aunt's new fantastic (plastic !) chandelier, 3. Our garden during the storm, 4. amsterdam - flowered bike, 5. Marie Antoinette Optical pendant, 6. the girl and the raven, 7. Closet Door, 8. autumnal warmth, 9. friendly spirits..., 10. Dream Ship clouds, 11. Winter cushions, 12. Art Experiment, 13. Going North 1/2, 14. Scent, 15. Beauty, 16. yasmen, 17. Collage card, 18. My Trip To Heaven, 19. applecherries, 20. Pigeon 2, 21. Feathered Nest, 22. I love writing..., 23. how i got my stutter, 24. A Tribute to Love - little book 3, 25. A Tribute to Love - little book 1

5 comments:

ArtsyMama said...

Wow...these are really, really gorgeous and SO inspiring!!! Thanks for all the wonderful links.

audrey said...

I have been clicking on all of the links just admiring everything. I am so honored(blushing also) that you included one of my pieces in your flickr favorites. I love how you did this and must figure out how to create one. Thanks for all these links that i never would have known about :o)

Misty Mawn said...

WOW! Everything looks so lovely together! I would LOVE that as a huge wall hanging. Very inspiring!

jenny holiday said...

oooh thanks bunches for the eye candy!! I finally am a part of the fabulous Flickr thing!! Oh how much fun I have been having the past few days!!

Happy Holidays!!
xoxo Jenny

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful, how much beauty you can find. This planet is filled with miracles.