Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Finally!



Three looong weeks later...She's back! I can't tell you how hard it was living without her. Generally, the last three weeks have been awful...and not just because my computer was sick. I also lost my ipod (a tragedy), got stiffed by my last employer (there's thousands of $$ I'll never see), AND got my identity stolen! Bank accounts emptied, credit cards maxed out...the whole thing. I'm assured I'll recover everything in time....but what to do in the meantime?

OK... enough whining. Here's what I've been doing while I waited...




I finished the two remaining gift boxes....



and made this for a friend who's trying to get preggers...



It didn't photograph well...but it's really cute and she was thrilled with it.

I also made 10 "dangelies" for the Art Erratica holiday danglie swap. I'm not sure what the etiquitte is for posting photos of swaps before they've been mailed so I'll hold off posting the photo.

So...here's hoping November treats me kinder than October did!

2 comments:

Jenny Holiday said...

Welcome Back!!! So so nice to see you!!

My goodness...Sounds like you had a rough few weeks! So sorry to hear about all of that!! My goodness!!

Best Wishes for Happy & Lucky days ahead!!

I love your new boxes!! Soo lovely!! I adore the turquoise jewels on the bottom box!! I still want something made by you!! Let me know if you'd like to trade anything! I'd love something Pink/Tan/turquoise/sepia/cream...jewels..sheet music...etc Let me know!! Love your style!!

Glad to have you back!!
Happy creating!!
Happy Blogging!
Happy Fall!
xoxo Jenny

ps..Have you seen the new Sally Jean book? oooooohhh!!!

Erika Tysse said...

wow, these are fantastic! I know just what you mean not having a computer. It is like losing a limb! Welcome back!