Monday, November 20, 2006

Danglies

I make myself nuts. Really. Nuts. I signed up for a holiday Danglie swap which is 10 for 10. No problem. Or so I thought. First I made 10 of these....




Than I read on somebody's blog that glass slide danglies are sooo passe. So I made this.....



But the colors were all wrong and I realized, as they are three sided, they would be difficult to mail. So I made 10 of these...



At this point I'm not even sure I like them.... but the deadline is arriving fast and I'm out of ideas. Maybe it's because I still haven't resolved the whole stolen identity mess and therefore am totally stressed out....or are swaps always this hard?

4 comments:

jenny holiday said...

Oh dear! They look fabulous!! Relax!! lol...Don't overthink it all..have fun! That is the point isn't it..lol..I know what you mean...you sign up for a swap..thinking oooohh how funnn..and then start to panic!

These look truly sweet and anyone would be beyond thrilled to have them hanging on their tree!!

Hope you get your stolen ID mess resolved...So sorry to hear about that!!


Best Wishes for a happy fun , and relaxing Holiday!!

xoxo Jenny

delila said...

These are really beautiful! <3
Glitter and vintage, so fabolous...

audrey said...

I love all of these. The slide mailer is gorgeous and my favorite.

Fiona said...

LOL! If glass danglies are passe, call me old fashioned! They look lovely - all of them!