Wednesday, October 11, 2006

First Crusade/Ghosts



Michelle's first crusade asked us to do something using her new (incredible) line of stamps. I had a harder time with the foam paddingI mounted them on then I expected... so I kept it simple! I'm progressing though the learning curve and already show an improvement...but I've still got a way to go.

I've been looking at these scary kids for years. They are in one of my costume books "Children's Fashions of the Past", and really creep me out!. I can hear that "Deliverance" banjo playing now ...

9 comments:

michelle said...

Yeah Deborah! This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing your link with the Team. Keep rockin'!

ArtsyMama said...

Love it!!! LOVE the levitation. So cool!

Ulla said...

Scary yes, but quite wonderful!!! Did you make your banner??? Its fabulous! Could you perhaps help me with mine??? email if interested!
Ulla

Jenny Holiday said...

Oh this is GREAT!!! Love it! Really great!

I thought Aaron and I were the only ones who had the "Deliverance banjo" on our minds at all times!

Really!!....lol!! Why does that kid end up in our conversations so often!! Yikes!!

Flo said...

oooh - lovely! in a "this is going to give me nightmares" sort of a way.... :)

my GPPs arrived in the post yesterday and I'm also hoping to join in with the Crusade....just need pack my mother in law back off to Ireland first as I don't dare make a mess while she's here...

audrey said...

This is too cool and the kids are perfect for it.

celine navarro said...

i simply LOVE that!

belinda said...

woohoo ... love the kids and the look of it all. the stamps really look cool!

Anonymous said...

I've got the same feeling about a couple of kids I put in one of my collages, Detention. Very ghosty! :) ~~Tara