Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Power of Puppy Love

It's been a tough week so far. My car got broken into for the second time in three weeks. This time they only got my down "set" coat, but it still costs $300 to replace the window. Then, our fantastic production designer left the show as it was waay too stressful for his taste.


But look who arrived in my little costume department!



Her name is Sarah, and she's only 5" tall! Her Mommy is my illustrator, Izea, who wanted a little dog sooo badly! Of course, I had to make baby Sarah a "little something", and as I've been drooling over Pamela Garrison's banners....I whipped up this for her with Pam's yummy vintage wallpapers.




I wish I knew how Pam does it...and I can't wait to get my hands on the new Somerset Studio magazine to see!

But I think I know why I preserver ....it'she power of ....PUPPIES!

3 comments:

BLEU 12 said...

I like your blog and was wondering if I could link some of your stuff to it. That dog is adorable. I want one badly but going to wait a few months to get one. Check out my site if you want some spare time someday...I will be back to finish reading everything. I love it.

THE STU

Deborah said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Of course, go ahead and link to it. I agee, little Sarah is quite the cutie!! Everbody (even "little dog" haters) LOVES her!

pm said...

I think you did a great job!! and what a cute inspiration Sarah is.